View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 03:28 PM   #9
moms5angels
Registered Users
Formerly: moms4angels

My Mood:
Re: My Autistic child will not stay in his carseat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDever View Post
First, I just wanted to give a finding out that you have a special needs child is so difficult.

That is tough spot for the car. My BFF has two children with autism and the older one was so hard in the car. I don't have any great advice other than stopping right away and fixing the straps as many times as it take which could be MANY I just wanted to mention that she needed her DD to be in a harness for as long as possible so she bought the Britax Regent which has now been replaced by the Frontier 85. That would give you the longest harness use without getting into special needs seats that are $$$$$.
the last time i knew britax regent dose have the highest in weight for harness but the britax frountier 85 is the higest in hight. so the frountier will last longer then the britax. unless thngs have changed then plz correct me if im wrong. my son who has autism & is tall got to the age of 8 be we had to swich him into hbb mode.

i want to send u mama. my oldest son has autism & i understand its a rought road. if u need to talk or have questions. feel free to contack me. if u need to talk to somone let me know & ill give u my home #

Last edited by moms5angels; 12-08-2012 at 03:31 PM.
moms5angels is offline   Reply With Quote