View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 10:26 PM   #1
Daniella Jean
Registered Users
Formerly: Danielliia
seller

Double Stroller for Twins - Recommenations

Ideally under $400, hopefully fit two newborns in or out of car seats (probably different brands of seats if the stroller won't accommodate newborns in the actual stroller), has to fold easily and small enough to fit in a small sedan trunk, and probably a side by side stroller - but would have to be narrow. It can be from the US or Canada.

I still have my old stroller, which I love, and if I found a great stroller that wouldn't fit newborns I could make due with the single until the twins are old enough. I'll spend a lot of time walking my daughter to and from school and I would like to have a double for that, but still plan to use my single stroller we need the car for errands and stuff.

One stroller we have in min is the Zooper Tango which is only $200 on clearance, 30" wide, and it fits in our trunk while still fitting the hockey bag and more on top. The other is the Mountain Buggy Duet - I haven't looked at this stroller in person yet, and it's much more than I want to spend, but I love the 25" width.

I would love to hear from anyone who has experience with either stroller, and what double you have and why you love it!

Mommy to 3 princesses, K born November 2007 and L & C born May 2013
Daniella Jean is offline   Reply With Quote