View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 01:04 AM   #72
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

Welcome K! Hope you have a sticky baby in there.

Re doppler-I found this baby at right around 9w. Make sure your bladder is relatively full as it helps push the uterus up. And yes look WAYYYYYY low. I actually found it easier to find the HB between 9-12w than it is now. My baby is so active that I find it for a second and then it's gone because baby moves. Since I feel the movement now it's no biggie though

Andrea ((((Hugs)))) Hope you manage what you want to do before baby comes and are able to lower your stress. This can't be easy for you!

AFM-had a really, really bad day yesterday HG wise which was the worst possible timing because DS has his birthday party today. Oh well-house just won't be as tidy as I want. (thanks to the cleaning fairy it's clean at least :P ) I decided to just throw all the junk in our bedroom and close the door. Works, right? And only one cake, no muffins. The kids will survive and still have fun I hope!
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote