~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's the weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
hola mamacitas. whatta long day. two hour choir rehearsal, trips to three different targets, going out for ice cream and inadvertantly crashing a bday party there. But I have one Nolan chair and one floor lamp, and plans to get two more chairs and one more lamp. And the laundry room is all sorted out now, everybody has their own coat hook rack, shoes cubbies, sock bin, glove and hat bin. Whoopee! I am living large.
I love it when it all starts to come together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post

We had a good day. The birthday party was a lot of fun and the rockets were a hit! We then played with Lego and I think all the kids had a good time. E said he did, so that is what is most important!

The co-op holiday potluck was also good. We won a $20 WM gift card and didn't have to cook supper. Score! Only downside is that one neighbour had her obviously sick kids there. One ate dinner, fell asleep, and then woke up and puked. Lovely. We came home and I made everyone scrub up to their elbows and then I sprayed all the hard surfaces with Lysol even though I have bad respiratory reactions to it. Better to have to open the windows to be able to breathe than to be down with a tummy bug.
Oh I hate when that happens. We had that once, I took the kids home straight away and used hospital grade hand disinfectant on them in the car, then I had them all change their clothes as soon as we got home. It's very unfair when others do that.