View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 09:41 AM   #75
kimmiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP December 2nd - December 8th

May I join? I used to head up the "whatever" thread, but I'm assuming that one turned into this because I can't find it anymore.

DH and I use the w/d method to prevent, but we all know how that goes sometimes, and we are totally open to whatever God has in store for us. So while we're not technically NTNP this is the closest thing I can find to what we are doing (preventing but very loosely). I'm sure at some point we will actually be officially NTNP though. We are planning a move across the state in the next year, so with him looking for a new job, selling this house, possibly renting somewhere for a while, and finding a place up north...it's not the best time to actively NTNP. But again, we know God's plans are greater than ours and if it happens we will welcome it. Even though we will have to buy a new vehicle because there's not a single seat left.

Oh, I am also still nursing my 13 month old and my LP is still only 7 days at this point. It stays that way for a while, and in the past I would miscarry if pregnant during this time.

That was my really long intro.