View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 10:50 AM   #11
TCKmom
Registered Users

Re: Chat Thread ~ Dec 9th-15th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Connor View Post
I so wish it would snow here. I am so sick of MUD!
Same here. It's so cold but it either snows just a bit and melts away or it rains/sleets. I am ready for a big snowfall to give everything a fresh, clean look.

I know what I am planning on buying people for Christmas but I haven't actually been able to do any of the shopping yet. Definitely feeling the pressure! We usually get our tree right after Thanksgiving but we haven't even had the chance to do that yet. I am hoping that maybe, just maybe, we can get the tree and do all the shopping by the end of this coming weekend but schedules haven't exactly been cooperative lately so we'll see what happens.

Getting kicked and punched quite often lately. I don't remember the movements feeling anywhere near this strong or frequent this early in the pregnancy with #1 but I might just be mis-remembering.

I didn't think DD (only 20 months) was really grasping the whole new baby thing but I asked her the other night where K was and she walked over, patted my tummy as she said "baby" and then kissed my belly and rested her head on it...
TCKmom is offline   Reply With Quote