Thread: need advice ...
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 04:50 PM   #16
jaelynsmommy61607's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Everett,WA
Posts: 7,494
You're best chance is with a supportive provider. Usually that's a midwife out of hospital. In my state birthing centers cannot take vbac moms. It's illegal however home births aren't. It wasn't my first choice but because the restrictions set by the state I had a home birth. My midwife was amazing. She did more than any Dr I've ever seen. Not only was she caring for my pregnancy she helped me.overcome some emotional fears.
Jaelyn(6-16-07) & Dominic (2-4-10)
HBA2C Damian(6-19-12)
jaelynsmommy61607 is offline   Reply With Quote