View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 06:36 PM   #25
Momma2theJs
Registered Users
seller

Re: to circ or not to circ

My husband and son are circ'ed, but my son who is due is February will not be. I had my first son when I was 19 years old, and I didn't research anything. I did what was commonplace at the time, and they used the plastibell method. I walked to the nursery looking for my baby after he'd been gone from my room for a long time, and I peeked in the window of the nursery entrance. He was strapped down to a board screaming by himself. I cried and cried and cried about the decision I'd made. My otherwise healthy infant was back at the hospital 2 days later because he got a terrible infection despite my METICULOUS cleaning efforts. At every pediatrician appointment, even though I retracted what was left at EVERY diaper change, the ped would pull it back even more and my child would SCREAM. It was a terrible, awful experience. Please be informed of what it involves if you choose circumcision. I was not and I regret it every single stinking day. As a pregnant and hormonal momma again, I still cry thinking about it and he's almost 8 years old.
Momma2theJs is offline   Reply With Quote