View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
mom2jirms
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Sold please delete

Ihave an Inspired by Finn bracelet that helps a child relax around bedtime. My child only wore it a handful of times.IT MEASURES AROUND 6" I would like to sell it for $10 ppd Retails for $19.95 jlmk SOLD

Made with grade A or better Lepidolite, and rare optical-quality Frosted Quartz beads.
Lepidolite (purple bead) is a soothing stone that promotes relaxation. * It can help calm an overstimulated child and help a child relax enough to get to (and stay) asleep. *If your child: *has a tough time transitioning at nap or bed time; is easily or often overstimulated; or if your family is on the go and your child must often make due with naps on the go, in the car seat, etc., then lepidolite may be just what you are looking for to help smooth out the wrinkles and keep baby relaxed, happy, and well rested! * * **
Optical-quality quartz (white beads) are present to amplify the vibration of the lepidolite gemstones.

Last edited by mom2jirms; 12-11-2012 at 07:11 PM.
mom2jirms is online now   Reply With Quote