Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
I want baby to stay in for at least another 2-ish weeks (because there's still some stuff for me to do to get ready), but I am taking a break from "official board business" and I couldn't put that note in my siggy and still keep the rest of it and stay within the four-line limit, so I just took it all out (and saved it elsewhere). I'm having some serious mental issues, like social anxiety (which I've had pretty much my whole life), and possibly PTSD and possibly depression, so I'm trying to cut out little bits of stress until after this baby comes.
Andrea, I can completely empathize with you. Last night I had multiple anxiety attacks and felt so emotionally drained but anxious. I have severe PTSD after my loss and it's really starting to come back at this point in my pregnancy. We're really close in dates (I think we have the same due date), so maybe it's hormonal?? I've been limiting my online time and especially Facebook time and I find it's helping. Best of luck to you!
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote