Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP December 9th - December 15th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdesonia View Post
What's left?
We rearranged the livingroom today and put up the tree. (We do fake). Normally we put it up the weekend after Thanksgiving but didn't. I made cloth bags last year... so NO WRAPPING! We just plop the gifts in a fabric bag and tie. I have a few more gifts to make/sew. We are buying DS a bike so we have not got it yet due to no place to hide it. (DH is going to get it and put it in the garage a few days before Christmas. ) I also need to make DD's Christmas dress. I need to send off a package to the inlaws but haven't because I feel like I need to add more. I also need to get some little bags ready for DS's holiday party on the 13th. With DD walking and starting to potty train, she doesn't really give me much time to do things.

Still no AF and tests are neg.
Sounds like you have a plan mama I really like the idea of the bags...I may need to steal that from you

AFM: So I am pretty sure I FINALLY got my first ppaf this morning. I had a false alarm a month or so ago, but this time feels real, so fingers crossed. I am really hoping this is it, because it will be so nice to know where I am in my cycle.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Check out Booty Looty on FACEBOOK, WAHM Thread, and Now stocking at Kings of the Castle
ashliemh is offline   Reply With Quote