Old 12-10-2012, 06:12 AM   #14
TeachinAuntie
Registered Users
Formerly: sgoe***
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP December 9th - December 15th

Question of the week: Are you all ready for the holidays? What do you have left to do to prepare?

I'm no where near ready as far as wrapping presents/baking/etc....but I've got almost all of my shopping done. Need to do some crafting but the house is decorated and we are already in holiday mode! We do a daily advent activity each day to keep us in the Christmas mindset all month!

So, I need someplace to hang out & chat and I figured this is probably the best place with what I've got going on....

I struggled with infertility before my 3 yo was born, and had one miscarriage.

When he was 14 months old, on my 2nd PP cycle, I was super-mega-surprised to find out I was pregnant!

That cycle started on Nov. 16, 2010 and ended with my adorable Vinnie being born in August.

Well, I had one weird fluke of a AF back in march & then nothing until this fall.

Then I had 2 cycles, the current one which started on Nov. 16, 2012.

Now, we do typically use condoms, if we KNOW I'm near O since we aren't really TRYING & that's about the only time of the month I even feel like DTD.

But, for some reason this month, DH was just "forgetful" and we managed to DTD 6 times, 4 of which were definitely during O week.

So, now I'm in the 2WW and not sure if I'm HOPING to be pregnant or not be pregnant. :/

Here's my chart.

Pregnancy is HARD on me. Like IV nutrition/zofran/fluids hard.

But, 2 of my good friends just had babies and I've definitely go baby brain.

Do ya'll mind if I hang out with you until some ICs get here & I can start testing?

I'm already thinking ahead to, "what if I AM pregnant....how will I tell DH?"

He got super pissed that I told my due-date group friends (from my 3 yo's due date club) before I told him that I was pregnant with Vinnie. BUT, I honestly didn't think it was possible at the time & they are the ones who put all my symptoms together & told me to test.

This time around, they will all know I'm testing & be itching to see the tests. Negative tests I can show them...but if its positive I have to tell my husband first.

BUT, then he was also mad at me that I just called him at work & said, "Guess what? I'm pregnant." (he thought I was kidding at first--who JOKES about that?)

Anyway, I will need a CUTE, QUICK way to tell him, so that I can get on with telling my due-date club friends if I am.

He works on the Naval Station, so seeing him at work is not possible.

TeachinAuntie is offline   Reply With Quote