View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 10:52 AM   #6
IsabelsMama
Registered Users
Formerly: k***11
seller

Hi mamas! Just wanted to come back and update you. Unfortunately our story ended sadly. I also ended up starting to have contractions and then PROM - had c-section to deliver our sweet Abigaile Grace at 23 weeks and 1 day. She lived 10 hours with us and now is living eternally in heaven. Our story is on the blog I started...www.abigailegrace.blogspot.com

If any of you are praying mamas, please pray for healing and wisdom from the doctors as to when/if to try pregnancy again. I had a vertical incision so I know the waiting period is generally longer. They also did tons of labs and pathology on the placenta to see if they can determine what caused the blood clot in the first place.

Any of you go on to have (semi) normal pregnancies after the one that had the bleeding?

Many blessings to each of you!
Kristy
BF'ing and pumping, CD'ing, babywearing, semi-crunchy, circ'ing, vax'ing, extended RF, non-cosleeping, married to DH for 8 yrs, WOHM (love my job but miss my kids during the day) mama to Isabel 12-24-07, Josiah 01-29-10 born at 32w, and missing my angel baby Abigaile Grace 11-26-12 born at 23w. My blog about our journey through this loss.
~1 Thess. 5:16-17~
IsabelsMama is offline   Reply With Quote