View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:19 PM   #2
UVASahm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Talk to me about wool

Wool is awesome! As someone who just got into it, beware, the first time you see that bum in a pair of gorgeous longies you will be hooked!

As to your questions, 1. I don't think you need the microfiber if you plan to change every couple hours. Your flats will hold up. Also, you might have been getting compression leaks from the Mf fleece combo if the fleece was getting too small. You might want to invest in some nice fitteds for nights and naps just to be in the safe side.

2. An upcycled soaker from etsy or fsot or spots would be a great way to start. It should be inexpensive and you can get a feel for the whole thing. Be careful with upcycled longies or shorts. Make sure you measure you little one carefully as I did not and ordered some stuff that did not fit properly!!

3. Wash and care. I am a definite newbie so I will leave this question to someone more experienced. I lanolize the crap out of my soakers but that may not be a great idea for more expensive soakers and/or longies. Good luck! What a great Xmas present!