View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:06 AM   #6
disneylindsay
Registered Users
seller

Re: Talk to me about wool

I Love wool over fitteds, and I have quite a stash to choose from.
I have an eco posh and I like it alot, I find it a great daytime cover, or for naps, but I would not use it over night. I have quite a few from etsy and I love them just as much if not more.
The two ladies I would buy from on Etsy are Myecobaby she makes her with an extra layer through the gusset area, she has cute ideas and ships very fast.
I recently found Grateful Buns on Etsy and I am in LOVE with her upcycled covers..they are sooo soft on the inside, she makes it so there are no seams rubbing against baby, all the seams are wither on the outside or hidden in the middle, secondly your soaker cover come lanolized already which leaves you with on less thing to do, just pop it on! The inside of her covers are all sooo soft in cashmere where the outer is made of much heavier wool!
I have 2 of these covers and I think I am going to buy one more!

I love to have a variety of covers to choose from depending on the need and length of time till I can change him next, Ie naps, car rides overnight etc.
I would give either of these ladies a try...just send them a message and ask about their softest cover and then you can give wool a try and see how you fall in LOVE!