View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 08:32 AM   #5
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Thread for cute things we find?

Originally Posted by JackieMarieVDV View Post
Very nice! Did you find them pretty easy? I'm still kind of an amateur at crocheting. I'm willing to try them though!
I did the set mainly in the dark. NICU's are normally fairly dark. So yes it was fairly easy to do. The blanket is just a bunch of motifs then you piece them together. I will see if I can find the set in a bit. Our basement is stacked high with boxes right now and it is in one of them. However if it is on top I might get lucky. I think this a good set for you to do, so you can feel better about making bigger things.

I also made hats for DD that she only used a few times. I think they will go to her sister. Those hats I didn't use a pattern for. Here is one of them. I used that yarn that is fluffy every little bit. So it is straight yarn, then it is a bit fluffy, then it is straight, and so on. This is like the yarn that I used for that hat.
Jennifer (39) - Wife since 12/2003 with 5 children - 3 waiting for me in heaven , and 2 delighting me everyday ! Lymphoma survivor and mother to baby born post pelvic radiation!
3 ladybugs is offline   Reply With Quote