Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
Marie... for a girl!!!!!

AFM: Having a little anxiety today. Friday seems forever away. Another mama in our DDC got bad news today. Her baby had stopped growing & no hb. It was difficult to process because I immediately went back in time to the moment I was told the exact same thing in March, & honestly, its not out if the realm of possibility now. It's going to be a long 4 wks to the end of my 1st tri.
Aww, Deanna... you have to try and stay calm... so far, everything is going PERFECT with your pregnancy... there is no need to feel like anything is wrong or any different from last week when you had a wonderful scan. I just have a feeling this time for you, I don't know why, but I just really and truly feel in my heart of hearts this bean is going to stick and be your third, amazing child. I know I've been praying for you and I know lots of other mamas on the 30+ TTC board must be praying for you, too.

Also, that girl in our DDC that got her bad news today... I feel terrible for her, but at the same time, I feel like we all kind of knew it was not looking too hopeful... she had her scan at 6w3d and saw no heartbeat... everyone I've seen on here (including myself) has seen a heartbeat by that same gestational age... I'm not trying to sound heartless, because really and truly I feel for ANYONE going through a loss. I'm just saying I'm not 100% shocked that she received bad news this morning.

Oh, and one other thing before I write a novel... Your bean has a strong heartbeat... seeing that alone brings your chances of miscarriage way, way down. I'm going to continue to hope and pray for you to find peace and comfort and enjoy your pregnancy.
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote