Old 12-11-2012, 10:45 AM   #92
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
Went in for IV fluids today---bad case of food poisoning---and at 15 weeks not only did baby kick so hard that the DOCTOR felt it on the outside hard enough to make him jump and giggle, but we also learned:

ITS A GIRL!
Congrats!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
AFM: I forgot to update that I did the GD test early since I had GD during my DS's pregnancy and this test came out normal. That's good. I hated all the finger poking before. I'll still have to take the test again at 28 weeks, but for now things are fine.
Hopefully everything is fine still at the later one too. I canNOT believe I'm nearly there - next appt I'll get the req for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
Quick check in. I am 30wks this week. You all continue to be on my mind and in my prayers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
30 weeks! How did that happen?
!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
Still super sick here and in addition to the hyperemesis now DD has a cold with a fever and is a whiney mess. *sigh*
That sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
AFM: Having a little anxiety today. Friday seems forever away. Another mama in our DDC got bad news today. Her baby had stopped growing & no hb. It was difficult to process because I immediately went back in time to the moment I was told the exact same thing in March, & honestly, its not out if the realm of possibility now. It's going to be a long 4 wks to the end of my 1st tri.
I can definitely understand how her story would take you back in time. Try to remember that this bean is a different bean, this is a different pregnancy, you are not in the same place. Try to relax, take one day at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcdmommy29 View Post
AFM: I'm still immobilized by sciatica. We are going to try aleve for a short time and go from there. I hate being on these meds. I can't stop worrying about what they are doing to baby boo. I'm going to PT, Chiro and getting a massage too. I'm ready to be big so that this gets better. I have a weird back so early pregnancy is harder on me than when I am huge and pregnant. :/ other than that I don't know much. Hope everyone is doing well!!!
Oh, that sucks too. My pelvis and hips were really bad yesterday and today - it's probably a combination of driving a bunch and walking a bunch the past couple days, though I wonder if the snow they're calling for maybe will be more than they think? My hips tend to act up when there's precipitation coming. (gosh... I sound terribly old saying that!)

AFM: DH keep trying to feel Hiccup moving - the other morning I rolled over to cuddle him, his hand was on my belly and every time Hiccup moved against his hand, DH would lightly squeeze back - but he was still asleep, so he doesn't remember it! And when DH puts his hand on my belly, even if Hiccup has just been bouncing and kicking, he goes very still! Turkey!

This week is hopefully going to fly by for me. I do know that Hiccup isn't Elliana, and that, far as we know with the u/s and movement and hb Hiccup is absolutely healthy and strong, but this is the week everything fell apart totally with Elli.
Either at or just before (like the day before) 22 weeks, she passed away. I was 22 weeks with Hiccup on Sunday.
At 22wk 3d we saw her on u/s, with no heartbeat. That's tomorrow with Hiccup.
At 22wk 5d I would have been... was... 5 months pregnant. She was still inside me, but all ready gone. That's Friday with Hiccup.
And at 23 weeks exactly Elli was stillborn. That will be Sunday with Hiccup.

Just not an easy week to pass, I know you all understand.
Hiccup fills me with hope with every shove and kick. I know this isn't Elli... but, gosh, how I miss that wee girl.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote