View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:06 AM   #93
PaisleyDeann
Registered Users

My Mood:
Checking in.... 9 weeks yesterday. Terribly sick Cannot wait to stop puking and feeling nauseous 24/7!!!! Praying I get some relief in the next 3-4 weeks but no guarantees since I threw up 9 months with my girls I hate to sound like I'm complaining but it sucks laying on the couch all day with no energy and feeling nauseous and on the verge of puking. I watch 6 kids (including my 2) under the age of 5 M-F, 10 hours a day and it's so hard to function when I am so sick. At least I have constant reassurance that baby is thriving. My first appointment is on the 22nd and my ultrasound is on the 31st. Can't wait!!!!!!!

Anyways... I have been reading everyone's updates and so thankful for all the great news!!!!

Deanna- Praying this week goes by quickly for you and you get to see your perfect, healthy little Bean again!!! I agree it's so hard to read about the losses in our DDC

Yay for the momma who is having a girl!!!!!!!!!

Elaina- Praying for you this week So thankful you have the comfort of seeing a healthy Hiccup on ultrasound prior to this tough week ahead.

PaisleyDeann is offline   Reply With Quote