Old 12-11-2012, 12:20 PM   #98
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaisleyDeann View Post
Checking in.... 9 weeks yesterday. Terribly sick Cannot wait to stop puking and feeling nauseous 24/7!!!! Praying I get some relief in the next 3-4 weeks but no guarantees since I threw up 9 months with my girls I hate to sound like I'm complaining but it sucks laying on the couch all day with no energy and feeling nauseous and on the verge of puking. I watch 6 kids (including my 2) under the age of 5 M-F, 10 hours a day and it's so hard to function when I am so sick. At least I have constant reassurance that baby is thriving. My first appointment is on the 22nd and my ultrasound is on the 31st. Can't wait!!!!!!!

Elaina- Praying for you this week So thankful you have the comfort of seeing a healthy Hiccup on ultrasound prior to this tough week ahead.
It sucks puking and being sick, although you are right that it brings some reassurance with it. this baby only makes you puke for the first trimester!

Thank you. And me too. I can't imagine facing this week without knowing that Hiccup is healthy. I mean, DH and I know that any number of things can go wrong. But for now, we have a normal, healthy, moving baby in there - and based on our previous experiences, that's a good sign!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
U/S today...babe is at 2 pounds 13 ounces. Doc says it's a steady rate of growth and he isn't overly concerned. Says if growth drops to under 10th percentile that would be cause to be more concerned.

Going in for weekly NST now too....I'll be 32 weeks on Friday...
Maybe baby is just a small baby - I've heard that people can have those, lol!
But it's definitely worth keeping an eye on baby's growth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
Elena -- I'll be praying for you this week that you find the strength, courage, and peace to help you through it. I know it will be a really tough week, though.
Thank you. It will be a good week to get through, just tough. Like I said, Hiccup is reassuring me many, many times a day that all is well - that helps a ton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaisleyDeann View Post
Oh and gosh Elena... I am on my phone and cannot see your signature so I spelled your name wrong in my previous post !!! Im Sorry!!
No problem! I'm used to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
Elena (((((Hugs))))) Hate those milestone weeks but then again it feels like such a big step to pass them.
Thank you, and totally agree.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote