View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:27 PM   #99
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
Quick check in. I am 30wks this week. You all continue to be on my mind and in my prayers
Been thinking about you and hoping you'd check in! Yay for 30w! I hope you're feeling well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
AFM: Having a little anxiety today. Friday seems forever away. Another mama in our DDC got bad news today. Her baby had stopped growing & no hb. It was difficult to process because I immediately went back in time to the moment I was told the exact same thing in March, & honestly, its not out if the realm of possibility now. It's going to be a long 4 wks to the end of my 1st tri.
BTDT, hang in there mama.

Too many to quote that are in that pukey/nausea stage, but I hope you all start feeling better ASAP!

Elena - FX that the week flies by for you and that Hiccup keeps kicking and poking his way around to reassure you a teeny bit.

AFM: Found out today that DD has Fifth's Disease. She's had cold-like symptoms (sniffly, coughing, sore throat) for the last week, which is nothing out of the ordinary for her in the winter, but this morning she woke up and had a rash all over her face. Took her to the ped who thought it was scarlet fever, but the rapid strep came back negative. She usually gets strep like 3x/winter and the rapid always comes back positive for her. Called my OB and had to stop in for b/w to see if I have the parvo antibodies or not. Hoping I do so that little Miss is protected and I don't have to worry these last few weeks. I have my 28w appt on Monday, so I should have the results by then I'd think.
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote