KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2WW ~ Anyone????

Quote:
Originally Posted by COgle3 View Post
Yay Katie! I'm so happy for you!

I guess I'm added to the 2WW. I feel crazy to be thrown in here the cycle after my m/c, but I suppose I should have been more adamant about DH using protection in case I was wrong about when I would O, which I guess I was.

I got a positive OPK around 5pm on the 5th, DTD around 10pm the 7th. I'm not sure when you're meant to "dry up" after ovulation, but (sorry) things have still been very wet.

I'm meant to get allergy shots this week, but now I don't know if I should in case I am pregnant. Hubs won't be happy if I am pregnant, so I don't want to tell him that I might be. I'd rather wait, find out either way, then tell him at a good time. Ds is 4 next month and DD is 2 a few days before DS (yes, May 17th seems to be the magic date at our house).

I hate to say it....but I'm secretly hoping you are so that we'll be in the same DDC, although I know you guys were tta. KUP!!!