Old 12-11-2012, 07:05 PM   #239
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2WW ~ Anyone????

Quote:
Originally Posted by COgle3 View Post
You poor thing. It's so hard being mom and facing anything that challenges your baby's health or happiness feels like being hit by a bus. I was right there when a nurse told me DD had a horrible heart murmur after her PED had missed it. It feels like the end of the world, but really, figuring out the problem (or lack thereof) is a powerful thing. We are so blessed that we have the ability to take our kids to the doctor, figure out the problem, and get a game plan to fix it. I hope you can hold on to that idea. I have to constantly remind myself of how lucky I am to have the resources to care for my children. There are moms around the world wondering what might be wrong with their child and praying for answers they will not find. It's heartbreaking and humbling to know we can care for our babies in the most advanced respect. I will pray that you can find comfort in knowing that you will get answers and help and that you won't be alone. Your son is loved and the new baby in your belly will bring even more joy to your family. I'll keep you all in my prayers and know that God smacked the lethargy out of your PED so you could get in gear on gettin your tiny man on the run. I think that simple fact that he was out of character to refer you was an indication that your family is def on God's radar and hell be steering you in the right direction! I hope you can focus on how healthy he is and find out that hell only need some physical therapy. I believe in positive thinking and ill try and send some to you all. Hang in there!!!!!
Thanks....I'm really trying to focus on the positive. It isn't a life-threatening illness, it doesn't mean that he won't EVER walk (it just may take more time), and it doesn't mean that he won't still be a healthy boy. I really have just been an emotional wreck today. I was on cloud nine when I got a BFP this morning, but it felt like my whole world was crashing when the PED said that it could be SB. I don't blame my PED....he realized something was wrong and from what I've read this afternoon that if it is a mild form of "hidden" SB it often goes undiagnosed. Thank you for the prayers.