Old 12-11-2012, 11:30 PM   #25
MandaMommy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Talk to me about wool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarnjess View Post
I found 6-12 month shirts at a baby consignment store here. The pricier brands seem to make them. I will also put her in a onesie and just not snap it, so it's basically a long, uneven shirt. I thought about cutting them, but i figured why bother? Since onesies ar jersey knit you could also just cut the bottom off and let the hem roll a bit. It won't fray. We also use the infant gowns with the elastic hem. We have a couple Gerber ones. She's nearly outgrown those now, though. Hope that gives you a few ideas.
Thats a great idea anout just not snapping the onsies. I ordered some snap extenderes from gerber on black friday but they messed up my order and didn't send them I'm going to begoing to Once Upon a Child soon because Im in the process of sorting out the kids clothes. I've only been there once before because its so far from my house but maybe I'll have good like you and find some tops. I really would like some long sleeve dresses or tunics that she could wear with baby legs. I think it would be so cute. I also already have a bunch of those sleep gowns with the elastic on the bottom so I guess she could wear those when were homw which is most of the time anyway. Do you ever put your little one in a sleeper thats a size up? I was thinking that might work and I just bought 4- 6 month sleepers for her and I know family is buying more for Christmas.
MandaMommy2 is offline   Reply With Quote