View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:54 PM   #35
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Decals

I am not here to argue, but your statement is completely false. Infant circ, done with minimal (if any) pain medication, when there is no clear differentiation of where the foreskin lies, in an undeveloped/immature penis, without the consent of the person who is being circed... I could go on and on. Point is, it is far riskier to cut off a baby's healthy organ than it is to remove an adult's "infected" one. I have never known of an adult man to die from circumcision. I do personally know 2 baby boys who died from their circumcisions, and statistics say approx 120 die every year from it.

That is all I am going to post here - the facts speak for themself, and you can do your own research. We can agree to disagree, but the bottom line is, the rest of the world laughs as us Americans and our false fears of flawed foreskins. It's a natural thing to have, that's why we (even women) are born with it. Cutting it off is dangerous and unnecessary. I would no sooner circ my dog than my baby. But, maybe that's just me. You can agree to disagree :-)
I have done my research and will agree to disagree with much of what you have posted :-)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote