View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 10:07 AM   #15
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Weekly Chat: Dec. 10-16

Sorry, my dad #2 (of 3 not including FIL) called me in the middle of that last message.

Great score on diapers!

I want to make my diapers but I worry that it will be expensive. I think I will make my decision in February. Then I am not dealing with twice weekly doctor's visits and morning sickness. I would also like to make some woolies but yarn is expensive! So now I am researching dyeing my own yarn. I can get 10 - 100g BFL undyed for $85. I get a few dyes for under $10 and I will have a lot of yarn to work with. It looks easy on the You Tube videos that I have found.

Has anyone tried these diapers? http://www.greenmountaindiapers.com/workhorse.htm They look nice and they might be good when the baby is peeing out of everything early on. I have 24 green edge PF but they are bit big for the newbie size.

Also what covers are good? I will only work with snap, and I prefer sized (one size drive me nuts!). My son is 4 so I haven't kept up with current trends.