View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 03:22 PM   #4
Registered Users
Formerly: cmarie14
My Mood:
Re: How Many Cloth Panty Liners?

Originally Posted by FriedaT View Post
How many cloth panty liners do I need for lunette cup backup? I have 10 liners and 2 light pads that I bought on Black Friday and I'm wondering if that's enough.

How many do you tend to go through a day? How often do you wash? I just got AF back last month after 2 years of not having it and even then I didn't count how many sposie liners I was going through as tampon backup.

Sorry if this is TMI and thanks in advance!
I would think that'd be enough, but it really depends on how much you leak, too. I have to change a couple times a day (and actually, I use a regular flow pad because I'm totally paranoid) but I've never been able to get a cup or even tampons to work perfectly for me - I've always leaked and just use it so I don't have to wear a heavier pad and change more often.

When I have my period (and I haven't for many months) I usually wash after my second day because I've run out of pads from a super heavy flow, and then again at the end because my flow is so much lighter the rest of the week.

Make it reusable! Wipe Solution, Wipes, Mama Cloth, Wet Bags, Unpaper towels, Food Baggies, & more!
WeeEssentials on Etsy
Gabe 3-06, Ezra 9-08, & Madeline 5-10 and Abigail 12/12!
WeeEssentials is offline   Reply With Quote