View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 08:58 PM   #1
snoggle
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Anyone else hit "the wall"?

I've loved being pregnant. It took me years to get pregnant and I've never wanted to be the "whiney pregnant girl". I've felt pretty great the entire time. Last week my midwife said I was the most cheerful pregnant woman she's seen at 37 weeks.
But in the last couple of days, it's changed. I'm suddenly exhausted and getting tired of being pregnant. I'm 38 weeks today, so the end is in sight, but ugh! I'm sick of the swelling and my feet hurt by 10AM! I'm sick of heartburn! I just want this baby here!
And DH is driving me nuts! He's not been too helpful around the house which stinks since I'm still working full-time through next week and he's not working right now. He's been on a video game playing kick (he's not usually too into them, but I despise video games and can't stand it when he does play them.) I love him, but seriously wanted to strangle him this morning for multiple reasons. Is this what the hormones do at the end???
Am I the only one suddenly not enjoying this preggo journey?

I'm a Family Nurse Practitioner but I work in Women's Health. Married to my DH since 2005. We love our menagerie of animals at Nutwood Farm.
snoggle is offline   Reply With Quote