View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
yoga mamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SOLD - PLEASE DELETE!!

Getting tired of bumping, and would love to just find a new home for these ... will entertain any reasonable offer!!

All items come from a clean and smoke free home. we do have fur-babies, but they don't use my baby carriers!

TaylorMade Sling, black linen/cotton. Size M. Very simple, perfect for dressing up or down! Comfy to wear, and very supportive. (I can add an action if needed! I have Little Ones from 14 months up to 4.5 years if you need a comparison!) Measures 74" from end to end (excluding rings). Excellent condition!! $45 PPD

Organic Ergo Baby Front Pouch, in mid brown. Can be used as a little pouch, attached to the front of the carrier with velcro, or as a pocket book with a shoulder strap. Well used, and a little faded, there is one small hole (very small!) in the back corner of the pouch (I didn't even know it was there, until I was giving it a closer inspection to post it here!) $15 PPD SOLD

I still have the original box for this item, and I'm happy to include that int he purchase for an extra dollar!

Newly added! Wrapsody (Gypsy Mama) Bali Baby Breeze Stretch Wrap, in Brigid. Excellent used condition. Soft and supportive. Comes with carry bag. $65 PPD. SOLD

Newly added! Baby Hawk Mei Tai, XL. Reversible design ... I loved that hubby and I could both use this carrier! EUC, I only used this carrier myself a handful of times. $69 PPD. SOLD

Yeah! - we're pretty crunchy!

Last edited by yoga mamma; 02-10-2013 at 10:32 AM. Reason: sold - please delete!
yoga mamma is offline   Reply With Quote