View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 10:43 AM   #18
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Introductions!!

Hi mamas!

I'm Katie. I'm 26 (i'll be 27 next Friday) and DH is 25. We were high school sweethearts and probably would have married earlier if my dad had not been keen on the idea of me getting a college degree. We got married in June of 2008 and I unexpectantly became pg with baby #1 three months later. We lost that baby to a m/c in September 2008. We were tta at the time. In March 2009 we switched to NTNP and I became pg with baby #2. We unfortunatly lost that baby as well in Aug. 2009. In December 2009 I found out at my yearly physical with my OBGYN that I was pg. and 37 weeks later we welcomed our first baby, Sadie (8/12/10). After DD was born we went back to tta, but found out in March 2011 that I was pg. again. 38 1/2 weeks later Eli was born! We've been tta until October, when we kind-of became slack with our tta method and decided in November to NTNP. Now here I am....hoping to add another addition to our family in August.....AGAIN!

About me? I have a degree in special education, but once I got past the 1st trimester with DD, we decided that when the school year ended that year I wouldn't go back to work. So now I'm a SAHM to my two kiddos. DD is my big helper (she likes to do dishes and laundry with mama) and DS is my scooting, little man. We are actually waiting on some test results for him today.....his PED thinks that he may have spina bifida occulta, which puts me on edge some for this pregnancy. DH does commercial heating and air for AT&T and has an additction to farming (LOL!) Otherwise, that's our life!!