Thread: Introductions!!
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 12:26 PM   #19
janssensjungle
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Introductions!!

I am a 26 year old mother of 2 girls who are living. I am happily married to my husband brett ( married 09-16-2006) and we have 2 daughters Madelyn grace who is turning 5 next week and Abigail faith who will be 4 in march. we have been ttc for the last 2 and a half years and I got pregnant last march and we delivered a still born baby girl, Lillian hope on august 10 2012. she is our sweet angel baby, she was due next week so this is good timing to find out I am pregnant again and due august 7th. I am super excited but also scared Lillian was born at 22 weeks and she had triploidy which means she had 69 chromosomes instead of only 36. 3 of each instead of 2. most babies with this will lead to a miscarriage but she was a fighter and we delivered her and were able to hold her , which was super sad but pretty amazing. anyway I am excited to be pregnant and just hoping that we have a healthy baby to bring home. our daughters would love to have a baby that is ours.
I do home childcare and love the kids so much but some days its hard to play with babies knowing Lillian should be here any day now. lets all get to august and I am hoping to get to know all of you ladies better. do any of you cloth diaper? I am hoping to this time around
janssensjungle is offline   Reply With Quote