View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 07:51 PM   #68
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ~~December~~ Chicken Moma Chat Thread. :) Come chat!

Bekki!!!! I can't even reach that quota!

Liz, The little yellow is the one that was born with the really fat cheeks, still has some. It's pure white. There was one white hen in the pen, some ameracauna hens, and then tons of the blrw's. I was so excited I failed to notice any A roos? All the chickens they said were A's and the blrw. She was unsure, it was the man who had more info for me.

The little white had to be put in the grow-out pen with the second batch of babies tonight. I put the blrw in with her. Buddy system. That dang chick picked every single feather off of the feet and leggs on all the chicks in the brooder with it. Even started to just randomly pull chest feathers. Wondering if the thing has a mental issue!!

Glad to hear they don't look like roos!!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea, hahaha!!!!

Oh, I have the spores set to favorites and still havn't saved a penny towards them! The stump was full of compleatly composted wood and leaves! I'm so tempted to do something with it, haha!!! Think of the beauty of planting out the side and top! Natural pot!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote