View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 07:08 AM   #15
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Would there be interest in hatching chicken eggs?

I thought of something. If you wanted to wait till spring, I could just do the $2.50 a doz I sell them for eating for, plus the pp fees, and shipping. By then I should be an expert, lol. I have tried to find eggs everywhere to hatch and I can tell you, you just can't find them affordable. I just would like to make it possible for more people to be able to enjoy them. I'd just do them all ffs, but Ray would have my rear because the eggs we sell, that money goes to feed. Hatching eggs shouldn't be so expensive. I know it takes hours to package properly and the materials arn't cheap, but not $25 like I keep finding. Plus $15+ to ship! Booo.

Just picture walking out back and getting eggs just layed for breakfast. The feeling can't be beat. And I won't mention how the chickens are kept that are sold at the store. I made a big mistake watching a vid on youtube and cried for 30 mins.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote