View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #18
cedavid2011
Registered Users
seller

Re: HSing Check-In December 8-22

We have had a good week. My oldest DS has had a breakthrough. He has realized he needs to do his schoolwork so he can be prepared for the future and he is no longer fighting me at school time. This helps all the other kids have better attitudes too, so we have been flying through things every day. Yesterday DH was off and he took the 3 oldest kids to the Butler Art Institute. They were hosting a meet and greet/autograph session with some of the Pittsburgh Pirates baseball players. The kids had a great time and were really into looking around the art galleries too. We did yesterday's school work today and will try to keep doing more work next week too.

DH called me from work on his break and alerted me to the shooting that was on the news. He said he's so thankful that we are homeschooling and that our kids are safe at home every day. I am so sad for all f the parents and families of the victims. The kids could tell something was wrong and we stopped our lessons to pray for everyone. It's so sad and scary that we have to deal with things like this more and more often it seems.