View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 09:06 PM   #65
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Whatever happened to "Congratulations"?

We are also pregnant with #5. I'd love nothing more than to scream at the top of my lungs how excited I am to be expecting again! BUT, it's hindered by the shameless people with their thoughtless comments. I'm actually afread of what they will say, and so is my husband. There was once a time where 5 kids weren't that many, and now, it's like, "oh no, not again!" or something.

I have 2 boys and 2 girls. When I had 1 boy and 1 girl, people were like, "you have 1 of each, so you're done". I thought, what the heck??? Is it up to you? I wanted another kid just to break the evenness LOL! Then, we had 2 boys and 2 girls before we knew it, and people were like, "are you done?" What business is it of theirs? I mean, do they have to support our kids? Do they have to care for them, feed them, bath them, nurture them, or support them? No, so why care if I have 1 kid, or 20 kids like the Duggar family???

I just tell people the more kids I have, the more likely one of them will love me enough to take me in their home when I'm old. LOL!