Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Weekly Chat: Dec. 10-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMomma View Post
I have a radian in a Camry. Love it!
I have a Camry, and we used to have a Radian for DS (was in an accident and got rid of it) and I honestly didn't have the Radian love. It sat too far back for him and he had trouble seeing out the windows (he was 3 when we had the accident). The Odyssey has HUGE windows too! He didn't like it. I am considering getting a Graco snap in seat (which are honestly not my favorite) then getting a Foof or something. It sits more upright which I think the baby would like later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
Had a great day yestetday...I got to see my sweet baby bean who is measuring absolutely perfect @ 8w6d & hr of 175!!!!! I am finally starting to relax & enjoy this pregnancy.
Congratulations!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpforever View Post
Yay, Deanna!!!

I have decided that the next time DH is ill with a stomach bug, I shall crawl into bed with him, rub and press on his tummy, poke him in random places with a 6in stick, and tell him how sexy he is. That should help him feel instantly better, right? If that doesn't work, I'll put some little wiggly kids in the bed with him and tickle them until they kick his spleen.
I am sorry your not feeling well! I hope you feel better soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorwithwords View Post
Pap smear = bleeding hope it stops soon!!
You know you can refuse those right? I refuse all Pap smears after I had one with my first pregnancy and I blead for a few days afterwards. I go through IVF. I have PET scans. I think I am in the clear. However I did refuse it for my son's pregnancy and the OB was like "I completely understand!" Not another word about it.