View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 10:06 PM   #11
JustAugust
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How do you do it....

I've been a WAHM (sahm before that) since Jack was 3 months. I've cared for a child 13 months older than him. FINALLY, he's going to daycare and it'll just be me and Jack and I'm so excited. Landon helped entertain Jack when he was little. But now, they fuss all the time. We've got Landon from 7am-6pm every day, so really, other than dinner and bedtime, he's ours. Jack seems him as an annoying brother these days. It'll be nice to have playdates with him now instead of having him all the time.

Being a SAHM isn't too hard for me. Jack is great about entertaining himself. I get little breaks throughout the day. I do take him to our church's mother's day out program once a week for 5 hours. I really enjoy my alone time too. But I'm so ready to have him back after that.

Just depends on you really. Some moms are better as working moms, others can really swing the sahm thing. But it's tough.