View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 12:30 AM   #9
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Violent kickers?

Oh yes! I have had some babies that were SO calm and laid back in the womb....and others who would literally have a kickboxing match in my stomach every day. I think it has to do with their personalities- my active feisty kickers are still VERY active kiddos today...and my more laid back calm babies are my most calm and quiet children now. My last baby was pretty laid back and calm...and he is still very calm today at 18 mths old. However my baby before him (my 4 yr old dd) was INSANE in my womb....she was SO active! Always moving and kicking and punching....and this child STILL literally bounces all over my house daily...she jumps the furniture and is ALWAYS on the go until I can finally get her little head asleep on the pillow at night! She is quite the exhausting little booger! :-)
Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 8 kids and YES we would love to have more! Expecting baby #9- EDD Oct 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!

Last edited by KingsDaughter76; 12-16-2012 at 12:31 AM.
KingsDaughter76 is online now   Reply With Quote