Old 12-16-2012, 06:15 PM   #3
Jburns
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: All 8 s/m shorties $100ppd, all 8 s/m/L soakers for $80ppd

Quote:
Originally Posted by joslin View Post
We are moving. Take all shorties $100ppd to US, all 8 soakers $80ppd to US . Cat friendly non-smoking house. All shorties or nothing, no splitting, if they don't sell I'll just donate them. Same with soakers.

These are clean but probably not lanolinized. I am not going to measure they are different sizes though. Blue crochet & brown knit fit at 6mo, grey/yellow/red, rainbow w/yellow waistband, and black/grey (machine knit) fit at 1yo, yellow/blue/brown & recycled orange/blue sweater fit at 18mo and we were out of diapers at 20mo before the rainbow with orange waist fit.

I am sorry I didn't order them by size in the pic.

These soakers are a small turtlebutt (fit at 6mo or so), a L blue front snap interlock cover (my fave, fits over M dipes), 2 XL NWOT Babyology blue/grn stripes(one washed and lanolized but unused), 3 SBish (1 felted 2 layer medium purple, 1 Large purple from the best interlock batch ever with graying around waistband, 1 large white well loved that has been stained by ink from disposable diapers and scrubbed and scrubbed but still looks ragged and now has lanolin spray staining around the waist), 1 custom Rainbow Waters medium 2 layer multicolor NWOT with a higher rise than her normal medium.

PMed you about the lot of shorties!