Old 12-16-2012, 08:03 PM   #23
Firerose_RCM
Registered Users
Formerly: ClothGirl21

Re: November TTC #1 -No Children Mentioned-

Quote:
Originally Posted by opheliaspins View Post
Hi Ladies,

I missed you guys...and welcome to the new ladies..and some I haven't seen in a while.

Been really busy with getting my cloth diaper sewing business off the ground..and I always feel like I have nothing to report..and I can't lie that seeing all the squinters in this section makes me really jealous! Also I feel like I'm just sitting around waiting for the urologist appointment in 2 weeks.

I've been having some really insane cycles lately. My last cycle I had over 20 days of bleeding, although it was more on the light side and about half of that was spotting.

This cycle I'm currently on cycle day 41 and I've been bleeding for 38 days. And it's been really heavy this time, and TMI lots of clots.

I called for an appointment with a new OB (was seeing a NP before) and took me over two weeks to get in. Got to see the doctor today finally.

He said my lining is probably too thick (probably from not ovulating) and that when I had my period it probably wasn't all coming out and just building up. Next week they are having me get an ultrasound done to look at my lining and see what's going on with it. They said if it looks to thick I might need to get a D&C and then they will biopsy it to see what's going on. He said there's also a chance I could have some type of cancer but that it's probably not likely because of my age (28). He said after that there's different stuff they can put me on, and they might have me do 3 months of a high dose BC to hopefully get me ovulating.

Next week is my ultrasound the 6th..and then the 12th we are going to see a urologist for my hubby.
Have you heard anything yet about your lining or from the urologist? Hopefully there's nothing really bad going on with your lining and it's just from not ovulating and the BC can help you.