swrlgrl105
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: So nervous for tomorrow :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
Oh no!! I am so sorry to see this. Has your doctor talked to you about doing a d&c so you can at least test the child and see if you have any hidden potential problems?

I hope you can go into another cycle very soon!
Im just now seeing this. They gave me the option of a D&C but strongly reccommended letting my body do it naturally to avoid surgery unless it becomes necessary. We will be monitoring my levels each friday until I am neg. I will see where they are this coming friday the 21st. If I were to do a D&C they said we would have to wait at least 3 months for my lining to build totally back up but if we let it happen naturally, we can try right away as long as all is passed and my labs are baseline.... so im really hoping my body figures it out soon and gets it over with.

I keep wishing that the machine was just crappy quality and wrong but im sure it wasnt. To make matters worse, some girl I work with just announced all over Facebook that she is pregnant... doesnt even go in until tomorrow to find out her due date and SHE IS STILL SMOKING!!
People like that piss me off so bad. They dont realize how good they have it and take it for granted but their babies always come out unscathed, where I have to work my butt off to get pregnant and do everythig by the book plus a ton of extra and I still loose it I could just cry right now