View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 06:46 AM   #8
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Post Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post
Didn't really have plans today.

Caden slept ok last night. Was up around 10:30/11 (that's pretty normal) then was awake at 4:30, but with a cup of milk he went back to sleep until 6:30. Pretty good. Ill take it.

Although I was woken by the dog barfing in my bed I haven't let the dog sleep with me since I was pregnant & too uncomfortable to share the bed, but Iet him last night & I paid for it

So I was up changing the sheets & I flipped the mattress by myself trying not to wake everyone up at 6am. It was comical.

We mostly played with Caden's new birthday toys. I did some errands- it was nice to go out in the morning before the crowds & by myself.

I spent the evening working on some quiet book pages. I have a couple that I started that I would like to finish & give to Caden for Christmas. Almost done with one of them. Hopefully my mom will be able to take Caden tomorrow & I can finish & start the other pages.

Watching the Patriots lose now then going to bed.

How was your day?

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

I can only imagine what you looked like while changing everything, makes me giggle. Though I'm sure it wasn't all that funny.

I've always wanted to get Rylee a quiet book, but I have no sewing ability and those that make their own don't want to make more. Plus I'm afraid it'll cost a pretty penny.

Yesterday was okay, Long. I did finish making all of the scrubs. I have 23 jars. 22 small and 1 large.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote