3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: So nervous for tomorrow :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by swrlgrl105 View Post
Im just now seeing this. They gave me the option of a D&C but strongly reccommended letting my body do it naturally to avoid surgery unless it becomes necessary. We will be monitoring my levels each friday until I am neg. I will see where they are this coming friday the 21st. If I were to do a D&C they said we would have to wait at least 3 months for my lining to build totally back up but if we let it happen naturally, we can try right away as long as all is passed and my labs are baseline.... so im really hoping my body figures it out soon and gets it over with.

I keep wishing that the machine was just crappy quality and wrong but im sure it wasnt. To make matters worse, some girl I work with just announced all over Facebook that she is pregnant... doesnt even go in until tomorrow to find out her due date and SHE IS STILL SMOKING!!
People like that piss me off so bad. They dont realize how good they have it and take it for granted but their babies always come out unscathed, where I have to work my butt off to get pregnant and do everythig by the book plus a ton of extra and I still loose it I could just cry right now
Umm I don't want to say your RE is wrong, but I have a bouncing 4 year old that is proof that you don't have to wait 3 months after a D&C to TTC again. I got the D&C for my "Baby D" (miscarried at 9 weeks, found out at 10) on September 27, 2007; my levels finally went to >5 at the beginning of December; did full IVF starting stims on January 4 (was on long lupron protocol), got pregnant with DS and and delivered him on September 26, 2008 (2 weeks early on purpose). NO lining issues what so ever. I can even look up my lining levels if you want.

I am sorry to hear about your co-worker. Some people really shouldn't procreate.