swrlgrl105
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: So nervous for tomorrow :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
Umm I don't want to say your RE is wrong, but I have a bouncing 4 year old that is proof that you don't have to wait 3 months after a D&C to TTC again. I got the D&C for my "Baby D" (miscarried at 9 weeks, found out at 10) on September 27, 2007; my levels finally went to >5 at the beginning of December; did full IVF starting stims on January 4 (was on long lupron protocol), got pregnant with DS and and delivered him on September 26, 2008 (2 weeks early on purpose). NO lining issues what so ever. I can even look up my lining levels if you want.

I am sorry to hear about your co-worker. Some people really shouldn't procreate.
I just called becasue I had a feeling I got misinformation from a nurse who said 3 months. I spoke to my primary nurse and she said that the rish with D&C is very low, So thats good news. She said if I wanted to get one asap that is fine and if I didnt bleed on my own in a couple of weeks she would urge me to get one. I think at this point I may just do it to emotionally get it over with and get on with my life and TTC again asap. She told me that after the D&C, once my beta was negitive, we would do baseline labs and as long as i am baseline they can start prepping me for a FET. By the sounds of it I dont need an additional period?