View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 01:58 PM   #5
Pixi6s
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: what has been the lifespan of your prefolds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglebutter View Post
The regulars that still look so nice are Indian prefolds. The others are Chinese. (not sure where GMD diapers are made)
I don't believe Indian/Chinese is where they are made (at least these days) I think it's the style.

This is from http://www.nickisdiapers.com/imagine...ers-dozen.html

The only difference between Indian vs. Chinese prefolds is where the material and diaper is sewn. It is all the same type of material. The main difference in quality, performance and feel is how the material is weaved and sewn. This differs from factory to factory more so than from country to country.

I've heard that it's about quality and price. More so than anything else. I bought chinese originally from cotton babies because they were suppose to be better quality. I have since learned that it probably doesn't matter.

My CB infants and diaper rite mediums all look great but they have only been used on one child and not the main diaper, so not not surprising!
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here and here.
Pixi6s is online now   Reply With Quote