View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 12:17 PM   #1
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
Is there a way to prevent pooping while pushing? :(

I went into labor with my first child but stalled and had to be induced. I ended up having to go right before I pushed. In front of everyone .

I was hopeful that it would be different with my 2nd but when I went a week over they induced. I know typically before a women goes into labor her body gets rid of a lot of that right? Well I never had the chance lol. With ds it was so embarrassing. I really had to go but the dr wouldn't let me. My mom, husband, DD, step dad and a couple nurses and the doctor was in the room..I was on my hands and knees and the nurse had to wipe me. That wad 40 mins before ds was even born! I could have gone to the bathroom. I hated that. My mom and husband laughed. It smelled and I cried. I'm so scared of that happening again with this baby. Sigh. I've thought about taking some lexatea the night before induction (I'm sure I'll be induced again) and hopefully that clears everything out before we go to the hospital haha.

Any suggestions? I will not poo in front of all those people again. Heck no!!