View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 08:25 PM   #1
risata
Registered Users
seller

Weird and possibly silly question: "achy" uterus?

I don't even know if this is the right forum ... If not please tell me and I'll go where I'm supposed to.

I have not had a period since DD2 was born in May 2010. I went to see reproductive endocrinologist and ultrasound showed thin endometrial (sp?) lining so he had me start 2 mg of estradiol daily and I go back in a couple of weeks to see if the lining has built up. I have taken the estradiol for 7 days. A couple of days ago I started feeling ... IDK ... not exactly crampy, but you know how if you work out when you're not used to it, how your muscles have that achy soreness the next day? That's how my uterus feels! It's not too bad most of the time, but today after I went for a walk it was so achy I had to take some tylonal and lay down. It's not like any menstrual cramping I've ever had. It's a pretty steady achy feeling.

So my question is, could it be that my uterus is just "out of shape"? lol that sounds so silly. Or is this just a new-to-me kind of cramping? Oh I'm not bleeding or anything. I'm not worried, just really curious! If it gets bad of course I will call my doctor.