View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 05:50 PM   #6
mommycass's Avatar
mommycass
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 913
My Mood:
Re: Which would be considered better? (long)

Normally I would support waiting but under your circumstances if baby's lungs are mature I'd go for an induction at 38 wks. If you do decide to get induced I would maybe try to start the weaning of narcotics before 36 wks so its not as hard on either of you after delivery. Sorry your in so much pain
mommycass is offline   Reply With Quote