View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 04:59 PM   #105
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ~~December~~ Chicken Moma Chat Thread. :) Come chat!

Yay Fodie!!!!

Man Liz. I can't believe you normally won't need one till next month.

We're getting around 20 at night, tom's high is 35. Then for Christmas eve we have rain and thunderstorms in the 40! Yuck. We get the weirdest weather here.

Dang Fodie, 50mph winds. I though it was awfull out here atm. I can't get the tarps on the grow-out pen to stay on. Our new carport acts like it's gonna go. I can't believe for the price it didn't come with supports. It's the metal kind. The house sounds like it's gonna blow away. I almost fell in the mud today for one egg. Poor Fodie. I can't believe it broke. Mine all ended up being first thing this am.

Oh!!! Ray got up early enough to rotate my tired and water had blown in the outbuilding, concrete floor. So he did it in the driveway, yes in this weather. He's ok, but the wind blew the dang van off the jacks! poor Ray. He was so out of breath and tired. I'm worried he won't be able to make it up the mt. on his way home. This is gonna be an issue working in Sparta during winter, I know it. We have to spend the day in Knox tomorrow at children's. Ugh. I hope we make it back in time to get the eggs from the po. I can't believe it fell on that day of all days. I'm gonna be itching to get back!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote