View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 03:34 AM   #108
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ~~December~~ Chicken Moma Chat Thread. :) Come chat!

I've been up since 3:30. Pain in the neck/back w/ anxiety again. Rggg. Feelin better now. So I was lookin at the weather and by 9am we should be 28. We're almost always 3 deg cooler than forcasted because of our geography. Ray made it home ok. Now the Christmas eve prediction is 51?! Ah, hotter with the storms. Now when it get's warmer here with winter storms, it get's bad. I sure hope we don't get jipped out of our heavy snows again this year. Last winter was like this, and it gave a whole year of crappy weather. Boy, I locked the girls up last night and everyone was confused. All of the smalls were down in the botton in their daytime hideout trying to keep from freezing. I had to catch everyone and put them in the coop. I was in my robe and gown. I knew better. I had just taken a bath and nearly froze to death. I though it was gonna be a quick shut and lock. Then I hear all the little chirps, I'm like NO WAY! The run was still slop too. Can't believe I didn't fall.

Man, I still can't believe Fodie got her baby boy back! The police prob would have had a hard time getting him. I'm glad you just went and grabbed him! I would have done the same!

Sorry ahead of time for such a massive photobomb.

Happy Hollidays, from our family to yours!

Some of these may be repeats.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote